Corp21 was established in 2002 by Bert Vermeulen to help organizations and entrepreneurs become 21st century corporations--nimble and profitable product and service providers in a global marketplace. The projects and patents pages give examples of Corp21's services.
About Bert Vermeulen:
Prior to founding Corp21, Bert Vermeulen worked twenty years for manufacturing and technology companies including:
- Over eight years (1985 to 1993) with Hewlett Packard in Colorado, England and Russia as a senior manager in the marketing and quality functions for data storage technologies. This included managing the product strategy that generated a $150 million/year DDS tape drive business.
- Over eight years (1993 to 2002) with Plasco, Inc (a plastic injection molding business, now part of Trend Technologies) as a business partner, vice president and general manager. This included growing the business to $25 million in revenues, operating at world-class profitability, selling the business to a strategic buyer, and working in Colorado, Mexico and Hungary.
At Colorado State University, Bert has taught the following courses:
- MECH 202: Sophomore Mechanical Engineering Design (2009-2015)
- MECH 100: Introduction to Mechanical Engineering (2011-2012)
- ENGR 102: Engineering Problem Solving (2013 to present)
- ENGR 101: Grand Challenges in Engineering (2016 to present)
- ENGR 422: Technology Entrepreneurship (2018 to present)
|© 2002-2021, Corp21. All rights reserved.|